Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brandy - Never Say Never

Artist: Brandy
Album: Never Say Never
Brandy Never Say Never
Tracklist :
  • Intro
  • Angel in Disguise
  • The Boy Is Mine (Duet with Monica)
  • Learn The Hard Way
  • Almost Doesn't Count
  • Top Of The World (Featuring Mase)
  • U Don't Know Me (Like U Used To)
  • Never Say Never
  • Truthfully
  • Have You Ever-
  • Put That On Everything
  • In The Car Interlude
  • Happy
  • One Voice
  • Tomorrow
  • (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Which is better, E&J or Paul Masson brandy?

They're both the same price where I live and I've tried both. I think they're both quite good. What is your opinion, or perhaps even a professional opinion?
They're both just VS, but I still enjoy them. I'm generally a vodka guy, so I like the "harshness." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment