Saturday, April 18, 2009

Big Brother - Cheap Thrills

Artist: Big Brother
Album: Cheap Thrills
Big Brother Cheap Thrills
Tracklist :
  • Combination Of The Two
  • I Need A Man To Love
  • Summertime
  • Piece Of My Heart
  • Turtle Blues
  • Oh, Sweet Mary
  • Ball And Chain
  • Roadblock (Studio Outtake)
  • Flower In The Sun (Studio Outtake)
  • Catch Me Daddy (Live)
  • Magic Of Love (Live)

Fluid in Knee or something else?

1. Can this happen?
2. If you've experienced this what is it like so I can compare

You can now listen to my explanation of what is wrong with me if you want:

As I walk I feel a "crink" in my knee...I can pop it sometimes by bending my knee. Or kicking my leg out. On the lower left side (left knee) it is slightly bigger I can push into it, kinda pop something small back and forth. Im bow legged (Not from side to side...my legs lean back...if you get what I mean), but I can't do that now without it hurting a little. Occasionally I feel my knee wobble slightly.
The pain isn't unbearable, I ran in PT (physical training for ROTC) today.
I can tell it is getting worse.

For those that suffer from this, I'm not trying to offend by under simplifying the pain. I just want to get a general idea of what could be wrong with me. I can't go to the hospital yet, because my parents want to wait until my brother gets out...which unfortunately could be a while.

Thank for answering and listening to my long drawn out question. Please help I need to walk a lot, if this affects me worse later I will be in deep...

No comments:

Post a Comment